Wet suits - Atlantis man
This semi-dry suit is made entirely in extremely supple 7 mm Ultraspan neoprene with a watertight plastic Tizip fastener positioned at the back, from shoulder to shoulder, making the suit easy to put on and take off and ensuring a high level of comfort when fastened.
The collar is made from single-lined neoprene glide-skin, which is folded back on itself once the suit is on, thus ensuring perfect sealing and extreme comfort. Seals at the wrists and ankles have double cuffs which allow gloves and footwear to be fitted between the cuffs’ two thin layers of neoprene, reducing water infiltration to a minimum.
The suit offers a tailored and anatomical fit and its pre-shaped arms and legs aid the natural position of the limbs. The knee and shin area and the shoulders have large anti-wear inserts.
The hood is separate and has smooth neoprene seals around the face and neck, as well as the special Cressi Airfree valve that automatically eliminates stale air.
- All-in-one suit in 7 mm double lined neoprene, with separate hood.
- Watertight Tizip plastic back zip
- Fold down collar in 2.5 mm High Stretch single lined neoprene.
- Anatomical cut with pre-shaped arms and legs
- Double watertight cuffs at the wrists and ankles
- Anti-wear inserts on the knees and shins.
- Hood in 5 mm neoprene with seals in single lined neoprene around the face and on the neck and Airfree valve.