Regs and Computers - Depth module
The depth module has a luminescent face where the first 12 metres, which correspond to the area of decompression stops, are spaced out and perfectly legible.
The end scale is at 70 metres (or 230 feet in the imperial version) and the face is divided into three different coloured zones: green up to 20 metres, light blue from 20 to 40 metres, red from 40 metres to the end of the scale.
The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that blocks on the maximum depth reached during the dive.
- Case material: chromium plated brass
- End scale: 70 metres or 230 feet
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections
- Functioning: membrane
- Special characteristics: maximum depth indicator, coloured sections
- Instrument diameter: 50 mm
- Instrument height: 24.5 mm