Regs and Computers - XS Compact, AC2 and octy combo
A true featherweight second stage, the XS Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the XS Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.
Suitable for beginners, diving, schools and rental.
The Octopus XS Compact uses the same casing as the XS Compact made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover.
All the parts of XS Compact, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator.
The performance is extremely high, although the calibration is regulated so that the inhalation effort is slightly greater than on the XS Compact to prevent any self-regulating possibility when it is used as a spare regulator.
Octopus XS Compact suits all Cressi first stages perfectly and all first stages with an intermediate pressure between 9 and 10 bar.
The AC2 is Cressi's traditional piston model. This is a non-balanced first stage with such high performance that it can be compared to many excellent balanced models.
The small number of components, the low weight and the excellent materials make it the strongest Cressi first stages, and the most steadfast to maltreatment, a real “working horse” amongst regulators.
An ingenious bush system allows easy and rapid external regulation of the intermediate pressure.
- Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag.
- Nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing.
- Dive/pre-dive Venturi switch boosts air delivery at depth and minimizes freeflow at the surface.
- Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view.
- Made from lightweight techno-polymers, reducing jaw fatigue while diving and reducing overall weight for travel. Weight without hose is 135 gr.
- Extremely light and flexible jacketed hose weighs 153 gr.
AC2 piston 1st stage
- Working pressue (INT connection) 0-232 bar
- Working pressure (DIN connection) 0-300 bar
- Calibration pressure 9.5-10 bar
- Calibration adjustment range +/- 0.5 bar
- Flow rate 2100 1/min (*)
(*)values measured at LP seat outlet with second stage connected and 150 bar pressure in the cylinders.