Leonardo 3 console
The Leonardo Console 3 has been designed to fit the new Leonardo Cressi dive computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight from similar products on the market.
The different sizes of the three instruments, the compass, the submersible pressure gauage and Leonardo computer, have led to a console design truly innovative and original.
The instruments are slightly tilted, allowing for greater ease of reading.
The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan has reduced the thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection.
The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm) improving flexibility and lowering weight.
(An interface is available for Windows and Macintosh computer systems.)
- Console with two tools: Leonardo dive computer and mini gauge
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
- Mini gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi areas colored in red, green, blue
- Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm