Giotto 3 console
The Giotto Console 3 has been designed to fit the new Giotto Cressi dive computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar products on the market.
The different sizes of the instruments - the submersible pressure gauage and Giotto computer - have led to a console designed truly innovative and original.
The instruments are slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability.
The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and desmopan has reduced the console to a minimum thickness and weight revealing a surprising lightness. This translates to ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium.
The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
An interface is available for all Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Console with three tools: Giotto dive computers, mini-gauge and compass.
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan.
- Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
- Housing diameter: 65 mm
- Height tool: 25 mm
- Weight of console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 580 g