XS Compact MC9
Its strengths lie in its extreme lightness, excellent performance, easy maintenance and affordable price.
This premier travel regulator packs maximum performance into minimum space.
A true featherweight second stage, the XS Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the XS Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.
Suitable for beginners, diving, schools and rental.
The MC9 is a hyper-balanced diaphragm 1st stage with highly technological content that places it at the top of the Cressi range.
It's light body is covered by a protective elastomer shell and the cylinder is sheathed in an antifriction and anticorrosion material that guarantees perfect sliding of the piston and long maintenance intervals.
The nozzle, made from 316 stainless steel, can be easily replaced, thus ensuring perfect air-tightness, even after many years of use.
Advanced research on the passage of internal air and a special assistance chamber have enabled the drop of pressure upon inhalation to be kept to a minimum, thusguaranteeing high performance in any situation.
Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and lowering of the pressure in the tank, offering higher performance during the delicate ascent phase and at maximum depths.
DIN 200/300 bar fitting in stainless steel which prevents deformation of the thread in the event that the regulator suffers any falls.
- Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag.
- Nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing.
- Dive/pre-dive Venturi switch boosts air delivery at depth and minimizes freeflow at the surface.
- Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view.
- Made from lightweight techno-polymers, reducing jaw fatigue while diving and reducing overall weight for travel. Weight without hose is 135 gr.
- Extremely light and flexible jacketed hose weighs 153 gr.
1st stage MC9
- Working pressure (INT connection): 0-232 bar
- Working pressure (DIN connection): 0-300 bar
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Calibration adjustment range: +/- 0.5 bar
- Air supply: 4500 l/min (*)
- High pressure seats (HP) 2
- Low pressure seats (LP) 4
- Weight with INT connection: 590 g
- Wight with DIN connection: 450 g
(*)values measured at LP seat outlet with second stage connected and 150 bar pressure in the cylinders.