Masks - Lince
To all intents and purposes the Lince can be considered the little brother of the Matrix, due to its volumes and dimensions.
The Lince is a descendent of the legendary Big Eyes, from which it takes all its exceptional characteristics in terms of visibility, with a skirt that has been specially designed for women and children.
The extremely low internal volume makes it comfortable to wear and effortless to clear. Divers and snorkelers alike will appreciate the exceptional field of view offered in this ultra compact mask.
Its extraordinary visibility, together with extreme comfort and a modern and efficient system for adjusting the strap makes this model indispensable for all diving activities, from snorkelling to deep free diving, to scuba diving.
- Type: two lens mask
- Materials: liquid silicone, hi-tech polymers, elastomers
- Sized for younger divers or those with narrower faces
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Extremely low internal volume on par with the best free diving masks
- Silicone skirt shaped to provide a wide sealing surface for a leak-free fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Overmolded frame is easy to grip
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear
- Internal volume: very low
- Dimensions: 158 mm x 105.5 mm
- Weight: 165 g