BCDs - Aquapro 5
This moderately priced BC offers exceptional value and a wide range of capabilities.
The jacket-style air cell is stable in all diving conditions, especially at the surface.
Low-profile “gravity” integrated weight pockets are easy to load and release, and the rigid backpack and updated harness provide good load distribution in and out of the water.
Opening and closing are guaranteed by large Fastex buckles.
The bellows type accessory pockets have zip fastenings.
The back panel is rigid, anatomic, light and very strong. The rear part has a non-slip element in elastomer that firmly holds the air tank, aided by a second adjustable harness to be fixed around the collar of the tank or to the taps.
Provided with a complete, practical range of accessories it is offered at a decidedly low price, making it a favourite with a great number of divers who appreciate the unbeatable price-quality ratio.
- Durable 420 Denier nylon construction
- Gravity weight pockets use large Fastex buckles.
- Rigid, padded backpack with carry handle
- Quick-release shoulder buckles for fast donning and doffing
- Special harness design eliminates squeeze when BC is fully inflated
- Three exhaust valves for buoyancy adjustment in any position
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- 2 stainless D-rings
- 2 technopolymer D-rings
- 2 spring-clip holding rings
- Streamlined power inﬂator